Join us for our June webinar: Creating Material Kits on alpscontrols.com.
Last month, we hosted our first Project Management Tools webinar, and in fact we pulled it off – if we humbly do say so ourselves – rather successfully. Both webinar sessions were filled to capacity, we took a handful of great questions, and our attendees have given us some terrific feedback.
Is that overselling it? We certainly hope so.
Either way, on June 11th, 2013, at 10:00 AM EST and June 18th, 2013, at 3:00 PM EST, Jim will show you how to build a material kit in your alpscontrols.com customer dashboard.
“What’s a material kit,” you say? Good question!
- It’s an online tool that helps you create a kit of parts that you order with regularity.
- This allows you to build, for example, a panel with all of the parts inside it, or a VAV box assembly, or anything you want, with as many parts as you want.
- And once you’ve built a material kit, you can save it in your online account and order it with a single click as many times as you want in the future.
The webinar will be about 30 minutes long, and it’s ideal for control contractors, purchasing agents, accounting folks, project managers — pretty much everyone at your company. The only requirement is that you need to have a customer account on our site; if you currently don’t, you can register here and we’ll create an account for you before the webinar.
- To register for either webinar session, email Jim Kalafatis here and tell him your name, title, company, and which session you’d like to attend.
- Watch the video of our May webinar, Using Project Management Tools, right here.